Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006

I wanted a hassle-free Thanksgiving Dinner this year. (Translation: I didn’t want to bother driving or flying; I just wanted to eat and, then, take a nap.) So, I decided to opt for what I did two years ago: stay here at Saint Meinrad and join the monks for their Thanksgiving festivities.

We all went to the Archabbey Church for Mass at 9:30 AM; after the Noon Office, we gathered at the Newman Dining Room for the Thanksgiving Dinner. For the Dinner, I joined two other seminarians, Deacon Tom Galarneault of the Diocese of Duluth and Matt Crane of the Diocese of St. Cloud, at the Prior’s table. There were ten of us at the table; with us and Fr. Prior Tobias were his mother, Mrs. Colgan (still pretty strong at the age of 90), Fr. Abbot Bonaventure, and Brothers Flavian, Mukasa, Cyril, and François. None of us at the table ever carved a turkey before. Br. Flavian tried his hand on it and did a pretty decent job. We shared a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner: turkey and stuffing, cranberries, sweet potatoes, and green beans, plus a pumpkin-carrot cake.

I had a good Thanksgiving this year. The best part, of course, was that it was hassle-free!

1 Comments:

Anonymous child taboo stories said...

The rawsensation was great and the sight was even better. He then told me he wanted his cock in my mouth again so heordered me to get on my knees between his legs so he could see mypretty white face suck his black cock.
extreme free sex stories
true blackmailed sex stories
erotic stories free
incest stories and pictures
preteen rape stories
The rawsensation was great and the sight was even better. He then told me he wanted his cock in my mouth again so heordered me to get on my knees between his legs so he could see mypretty white face suck his black cock.

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home